- One in twenty-six Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.
- An estimated 3.4 million Americans and 65 million people worldwide currently live with epilepsy.
- Each year at least 150,000 people are diagnosed with epilepsy.
- According to recent estimates, in up to 50% of patients diagnosed with epilepsy, the cause is unknown.
- Epilepsy affects more people than autism spectrum disorder, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, and Parkinson’s combined – yet receives fewer federal dollars per patient than each of these.
Blonde Boutique along with Tali Espi Designs will donate 15% of all proceeds from the purchase of the bracelets to CURE.
*Gold Filled Beads...you can swim, shower, and sweat in these bracelets!